So apparently I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award, by Isleofazure (she was nominated not once, but twice!). So head over to her blog and check out her post! Thank you again for the nomination!!
The Mystery Blogger Award was originated by Okoto Enigma, her blog is pretty awesome so you should check hers out as well! Hats off to you for this awesome idea, hopefully it continues to circulate!
Let’s get into it!
3 Things About Myself:
- I love, love, love Beyoncé and I have this crazy, but realistic, dream of working for her (I’ve got a separate blog that I’m gonna use to document my journey to achieving this dream, so check it out after you finish reading this post! 🙂 ).
- I took my first trip out of the country only two weeks ago to the Bahamas and loved it!
- I’m addicted to online shopping… actually shopping in general (gotta get my coins up to support this lifestyle lol).
5 Questions Answered:
- Why do you love your Natural Hair? I feel like my natural hair is like my baby, I’ve nurtured it and watched it grow and change all these years and so I have a connection to it lol. But really I just love how versatile my hair is and I feel like my natural hair is a reflection of me in my purest form.
- Where is one place you would love to travel to and stay for 1 year? I would love to go somewhere like Spain. I feel like I would have a new adventure to embark on and new places to discover everyday. I also want to work on my Spanish and what better way to do that than to be immersed in the culture of a Spanish speaking country?!
- What language would you love to learn and why? Other than Spanish, I would like to learn Portuguese. One of my friends is so in love with Brazil and the language and it’s kind of similar to Spanish so I think it’d be easy to pick up.
- Your # 1 pet peeve? #1 pet peeve: non-black people who use the n-word like boiiii what did you think this was??????????? also rude people…
- How would you define True Beauty? I think true beauty is being happy with yourself and confident and secure in who you are. I also think it entails recognizing the beauty in others. Once you can do that then, I think beauty will radiate from the inside out.
My Best Post:
If we’re judging off of engagement, my best post would be my Fashion for a Cause post. What do you guys think? (if you read my posts)
My 5 Questions for the Blogs I Nominated:
- What are your top 3 favorite things about yourself?
- If you could do one thing knowing that you wouldn’t fail, what would it be?
- What is your go to song/artists to listen to when you want to get pumped?
- If your life was a TV show, which one would it be?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever recieved?
AND THE NOMINEES ARE….
Be sure to check out their blogs!
Rules for the Nominees:
Display the award logo on your blog.
List The Rules.
Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link..
Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link.
Say 3 Things About Yourself.
Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers.
Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog.
Answer 5 Questions From Nominee.
Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees.
Share Your Best Post.